When Will Yonder Products be Available Near Me?
Yonder Products will be launching soon in America. Keep on top of our Social Media and Website to be in the know of launch dates and product information.
Who We Are
“Yonder; a distant place, usually within sight”. For you & us, it’s a more sustainable planet. We go beyond the traditional home cleaning & maintenance solutions of yesterday, we think about the future. Live today for tomorrow and be the house over our Yonder.
What We Do
We’re simple and practical, yet powerful and proven. At Yonder we offer you no thrills cleaning and maintenance products. Tackling what are seen as challenges in the home with ease, we look after the bothers of today to make it better for all tomorrow.
When it comes to our cleaning products, we make every effort to meet the necessities of the planet, the consumer and the ever-evolving household product and appliance industry, by creating products with honest and clean formulas made from nothing but natural and plant-based ingredients.
Why We Do It
Our Promise, Our Mission
Our promise to you;
It is possible for all of us to make simple, small changes in our everyday journey that will make a huge difference to our planet in the long run, and that stands for businesses too.
We create a wide range of environmentally friendly household products in laundry, dishwashing, cleaning & maintenance solution categories to suit a variety of individual needs and uses.
Although our ideology is reflected as ecological & ethical in its core mission and aim, the performance and quality of each product are just as important to us and therefore excels amongst other leading non-eco brands, without all the nasties included.
We endeavour to produce goods with these key three points in mind:
And with that, we promise to deliver you with powerful products that ultimately do all the work (the occasional elbow grease may be needed too!)
Our ongoing mission;
We’re an environmentally conscious company and are aware that Co2 levels have been significantly rising over the last few decades due to a number of reasons; from the industrialization of animal agriculture, general consumption of products, to mass production of just about anything. We’re also conscious about the number of toxic chemicals and waste that are going out into the environment because of this.
We truly believe that all should have access to healthy and affordable cleaning products without compromise so for us, making clean and honest products only is our mission. Want to know how we do it?
Take a look at our credentials…
Things To Know
Palm Oil Free
Absolutely! We don’t include environmentally damaging Palm Oil in our formulas
Septic Tank Safe
That’s right! Our products protect your home down to every nook and cranny
As we’ve said it before; Plants are powerful! That’s why we use them in our formulas
This one sums us up entirely. Every product is an Eco-friendly product with Yonder
As well as making our products safe for you, we take our furry friends into consideration to ensure that where your pets may be, nasty chemicals won’t. You also won’t find any animal bi-products in our ingredients and we don’t test them on animals either!
Safe For Aquatic Life
We believe in keeping our water supply as clean and as pure as possible
Using naturally sourced ingredients is part of our on-going mission to keep our planet a clean and happy place
Yes, absolutely no animal-related ingredients in our formulas and we’re Vegan certified too
Proudly a Cruelty-free International certified company
Each product requires its own formula to ensure it gets to work and does what it needs to! Our ingredients are all eco-friendly and are created with the environment in mind. We believe in the power of plants and all that nature has to offer so that’s why we incorporate these beliefs into our formulas. We eliminate any nasty toxins and dirty ingredients that ultimately do more harm than good.
In A Nutshell
To Sum Us Up
- Powerful products that work
- Environmentally sustainable products
- Affordable solutions
- Animal-friendly – never tested on, and never include a bi-product of
- No nasty ingredients
No Synthetic Ingredients
No Toxic Chemicals
Shall we go on?
- We try our best to recycle – using old packaging parts and turning them into our new packaging
Keeping it Simple
Across our site, we may be using phrases you’ve not yet heard of, so we thought we’d stick the answers right here for you to read through:
- Sustainability – Development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the future
- Non-toxic – Non-toxic things aren’t poisonous and they don’t harm the environment
- Phosphates – A Phosphate is a chemical compound that contains Phosphorus. Phosphates are often used in fertilizers and detergents and are a major factor in water pollution
- Compostable – A product that is “compostable” is a product that can be placed into a composition of decaying biodegradable materials, and eventually turns into a nutrient-rich material (usually referring to solid materials only). Our products are independently certified by Vincotte and unlike mainstream compostable products ours can be safely composted at home and do not need to be in an industrial composting facility to do the job
- Plant-based – Plant-based materials are derived from plants being; flowers, vegetables, whole grains and nuts to seeds, legumes and fruits etc.
- Animal bi-products – Are the bits from the carcasses left over from food processing activities in abattoirs, which are not used in food or feed production which have subsequently been processed for other uses such as Tallow that can be found in common household laundry Fabric Conditioners
- Climate-conscious – Ultimately mean being conscious about the effects that mass production and consumption is having on our climate, therefore taking steps to reduce this negative impact in the long-run
- Plasticizers – A substance to produce plasticity and flexibility and to reduce brittleness, which is terrible for the environment
- Naturally derived – In our instance, it means a product that comes from natural sources
- Biodegradable- A “biodegradable” product has the ability to break down, safely and quickly. These products can be solids biodegrading into soil and liquids biodegrading into water
- Cruelty-free – This is a label for products that are not tested on nor harm or kill animals. We’re Cruelty-Free International Certified!
- PET 1 – Polyester Terephthalate – a widely recycled and made of recycled plastic
- PH-HD 2 – High-Density Polyethylene – also widely recycled and made of recycled plastic
- Formula/Formulation – All of the ingredients that go together to make the solution, be that liquid or solids
- Maintenance solution – This refers to our products that maintain your appliances, pipework etc. and ultimately provides a solution to an ongoing problem you have or that occurs over-time (Preventing drain blockages or limescale build-up for example)
- Contains Enzymes – Means that our product is powered by enzymes and not from caustic or corrosive materials
- HE – Highly Efficient. A machine that efficiently uses water & electricity for each individual wash